NEW CNC MACHINE
Andreoli is presenting a technological breakthrough: the new 5-axis CNC machine with 3D modelling to optimise the machining processes of Corian® and Solid Surfaces.
The new 5-axis CNC machine, the Greda Argo model, uses the 3D modelling software Alphacam, which allows the company to produce objects with 3D curvatures, make curvature moulds in-house, and create new textures that have never been done before on Corian®.
This new technology makes it possible to increase production capacity, improve efficiency and reduce waste, all while maintaining precision and consistency of each piece during the production process. Both simple and complex processes on 5 faces of the piece are possible with this machine. This solution was designed for both small and large-scale production systems because it has piece loading and unloading systems. The machine consists of a compact, multi-functional work area that guarantees speed, efficiency and high productivity rates.
Fields of application
Andreoli specialises in the machining and continuous production of a wide range of applications in Corian® and solid surface materials for:
- Kitchens (sinks, countertops)
- Bathrooms (washbasins, bathtubs, shower trays, countertops for public spaces)
- Indoor and outdoor furnishings
- Design objects and installations
- Internal and external facades and cladding
The new CNC machine offers the possibility of producing all types of solid surface products with unique effects and textures.
- Solid fixed gantry structure with movable tables supported by large-section sliding guide rails
- Single or double workbench for alternating processes;
- Option of equipping multi-spindle drilling units;
- Flexibility in clamping pieces with different worktable configurations (FT and AT version);
- Option of applying piece loaders/unloaders for high production;
- Maximum ease of use with Windows-based operating system.